Created by Vredestein in partnership with Giugiaro Design, the Ultrac is the ultimate tire for the high end of the market. With its rounded shapes, flowing contour and inclined corners, the Ultrac is superbly designed. It is also blessed with many high-tech features. Take, for example, the Ultimate Handling Construction (UHC). This construction gives the Ultrac a high handling ratio, resulting in exceptional handling on wet and dry roads. Again, look at the Center Shift System (CSS) found in the middle of the tire; noise production is minimized. And finally, the use of Full Silan Solution in the tread compound means the Ultrac performs superbly on wet road surfaces as well as being safe in all other weather conditions.
- Inspired by bio-design so the tread has natural shapes and flowing contour.
- Ultimate Handling Construction(UHC); Sturdy sidewall and bead construction; Maximum belt width for exceptional handling on wet and dry roads, ultra-alert steering reaction and high course stability.
- Center Shift System(CSS) with Sophisticated positioning of the right and left tread parts in relation to the middle section for minimal noise level.
- Full Silica Silan Solution in the tread compound brings optimal grip on wet roads and a low rolling resistance which gives fuel economy.
- Rim protector to protects the light metal rims.